Information we collect
- We store only the minimum of information necessary to properly provide our service.
- When an account is created we store the email, the username and the hash of the password. This allows us to provide login functionality.
- We never store user address, credit card information or any other data except from those described above.
- We don't have any newsletters or global email notifications.
- In case we have such a mechanism in the future there will always be a simple to-do opt-out.
Third party disclosure
- We don't provide any user information (including email addresses) to third parties.
- We will never do this unless we are ordered to do so by law.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and password.
- Do not allow any other person to use your account.
- If you think your account name and/or password have been compromised please inform us.
Accesing privacy information
- If you wish to remove your login data from our system, then email us at [email protected] This will mean deleting your account.
- We reserve the right to update this policy in the future.
- This policy was last modified on the 1st of January, 2015.